- HAPPY SLIMEby imwither4267.2k
- bouncy ballby Large Lawyer2266.6k
- Babyby Flat Cut0266.4k
- Slime king2266.7k
- red baloonby Large Lawyer1266.3k
- Slimeby BruhBear1266.3k
- Tamable Slime0266k
- Cat Puffle (CP is still alive!)by Redbird20040266.2k
- purrple Slime2266.5k
- Realistic Block of Bouncing Dirt4268.2k
- Creeping Slime0266.1k
- Slimeby Mellow Koala0266.3k
- Mans companionby Trainerkn0266.3k
- Wild Slimeby Secret Stage0266.5k
- Glitched Slime1266.3k
- Slimeby WOF4life0266.5k
- Tundra Slimeby T4nkosarus1266.7k
- girl Slime1270.3k
- Blu Slime1266.2k
- Blueberry Slime0266.4k
- the king of Slime, body or throne of slimeby 😤😤0266.4k
- Swamp monster2267k
- Devil Slimeby Our Insect1266.1k
- Insane Slimeby Tank0265.9k
- EVIL BLOCK0266.7k
- Slimeby Spooky Stand0266.4k
- Blue Blob of Everythingby CowLover5267.1k
- meep (W.I.P)by Birdboy0266.2k
- Flea,Gnat,Mosquito Swarm2196.3k
- Slimeby Null Kiwi1195.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!