- HAPPY SLIMEby imwither4215.8k
- bouncy ballby Large Lawyer2215.2k
- Babyby Flat Cut0215k
- Slime king2215.3k
- red baloonby Large Lawyer1215k
- Slimeby BruhBear1214.9k
- Tamable Slime0214.7k
- Cat Puffle (CP is still alive!)by Redbird20040214.9k
- purrple Slime2215.1k
- Realistic Block of Bouncing Dirt4216.6k
- Creeping Slime0214.7k
- Slimeby Mellow Koala0214.9k
- Mans companionby Trainerkn0214.9k
- Wild Slimeby Secret Stage0215.1k
- Glitched Slime1214.9k
- Slimeby WOF4life0215.1k
- Tundra Slimeby T4nkosarus1215.3k
- girl Slime1218.9k
- Blu Slime1214.8k
- Blueberry Slime0215k
- the king of Slime, body or throne of slimeby 😤😤0215k
- Swamp monster2215.5k
- Devil Slimeby Our Insect1214.7k
- Insane Slimeby Tank0214.6k
- EVIL BLOCK0215.3k
- Slimeby Spooky Stand0215k
- Blue Blob of Everythingby CowLover5215.5k
- meep (W.I.P)by Birdboy0214.8k
- Flea,Gnat,Mosquito Swarm2144.9k
- Slimeby Null Kiwi1143.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!