- Brown birdby Trivial Week772.7k
- Snailby Dr. FXP971.9k
- glitter bunny171.4k
- TNT Rabbit173.6k
- baby tatletale271.2k
- Brown Rabbit271.3k
- tattel tail171.8k
- Zombie Rabbit171.1k
- Brown Rabbit071.1k
- Brown Rabbit170.9k
- Brown Rabbitby Hogsbox071.3k
- Brown Rabbit071.6k
- savage bunnyby Which Friend071.3k
- cute ginnia pig375.2k
- weird Rabbitby Winding Robo071.1k
- Frogby Madly Dino791.6k
- magical Rabbitby bacon070.8k
- Bonnieby ...672.7k
- santa bun772.6k
- Cyborg Bunnyby CaptainKirk217100k
- Cyborg Bunny371.5k
- Brown Rabbitby Easy Make071k
- toy bonnieby Assured Swan171.6k
- Three headed rabbit271.4k
- [Super] Cyborg Bunny371.2k
- armoured bunny071.6k
- mario rabbit171.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||Raw Rabbit (or Cooked Rabbit If on fire) (50%) Rabbit Hide (50%) Rabbit's Foot (10%)|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a minimum of a 2x1x1 space above them.|
Most Rabbits are passive and will naturally spawn with one of 6 different textures:
- "Salt & Pepper"
There is also one type of Rabbit, called the "Killer Bunny"(based on a"Monty Python" comedy film), which looks similar to an "Albino" Rabbit, but is hostile and can only spawn by command.
One other texture for Rabbits, called "Toast", which is black and white, looks different from the "Spotted" Rabbit, and is automatically applied to any Rabbit named "Toast".
Rabbits will wander around randomly unless they see Wolves , mature Carrot crops, or a player holding a Carrot, Golden Carrot , or Dandelion . If a Rabbit is distracted by a player, it will not notice mature carrot crops or wolves, until they are attacked. Otherwise, it will run away from Wolves on sight, and, when left alone, eat mature Carrot crops. To stop Rabbits eating mature carrot crops use the command /gamerule doMobGreifing false
A very rare variant of the rabbit is called the "Killer Bunny", will hunt down any players or Wolves in sight, and will only be distracted while breeding.
Similarly to all passive mobs, Rabbits can be fed a certain food to various effects. Feeding a mature Rabbit will put it into Love Mode, causing the mob to exude red hearts. If two Rabbits are in love mode, they will mate, producing a baby Rabbit. (Each Rabbit can only enter Love Mode every five minutes.) A baby Rabbit can also be fed in order to accelerate its growth time.
Rabbits' feeding materials are Carrots , Golden Carrots , and Dandelions .
Rabbits were added in 0.13.0 Alpha of the Pocket Edition. Rabbits in this version are smaller, eat crops, can only be found in forests, desert and snowy biomes and can be killed easier.
- The "Killer Bunny" is faster than normal rabbits.
- The Killer Bunny's texture changed multiple times during the snapshots of 1.8 The first texture had blood over the rabbit's mouth. The second texture was almost the same as an Albino Rabbit. The third texture had blood all over its body and face.
- The first texture had blood over the rabbit's mouth.
- The second texture was almost the same as an Albino Rabbit.
- The third texture had blood all over its body and face.
- The Killer Bunny is a reference to the Killer Rabbit Of Caerbannog from the movie Monty Phyton and the Holy Grale. Also, during the snapshots of Minecraft 1.8 the nametag given to the Killer Bunny was The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog .
- Also, during the snapshots of Minecraft 1.8 the nametag given to the Killer Bunny was The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog .
- Rabbits will see players holding food from a farther distance than other mobs.
- The "Toast" rabbit was added as a tribute to a player who lost their own rabbit of the same name.
- If Rabbits come close to Wolves then they will become hostile and attack the Rabbits.
- Rabbits textures will spawn differently depending on its biome.
- The killer bunny can only be spawned in commands.
- You are able to breed rabbits using Carrots, or Dandelions.
- Rabbits can become completely stunned while standing on top of slime blocks.
- In the 1.8 update, Rabbits had a %2.5 percent chance of dropping a Rabbits Foot.
- There are 8 types of Rabbits including Toast and The Killer Bunny.
- Rabbits were going to be one of the first mobs added in Minecraft Java Edition but it was never added in the Classic version due a negative feedback.
- In the Minecraft 1.8 snapshots The Killer Bunny used to spawn naturally. But in the final Minecraft 1.8 Update they were set to not spawn naturally.
- If you put the nametag Toast to The Killer Bunny then the texture will change but it still will be hostile towards the player.
- In Minecraft The Combat Update , Rabbits were made a lot smaller than in Minecraft 1.8.
- In the Minecraft The Combat Update snapshots, there were sounds given to the Killer Bunny.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!