- Iron Golemby Ultra so4711.1k
- Iron BOSS6711.3k
- Iron Golem3711.3k
- ninja Golemby Grace5712.2k
- 3 headed Golemby Grace5711.4k
- Iron Golemby Soft Centaur9712.7k
- DA GLOLEM BUS3710.9k
- Iron Golemby Romantic Key3710.9k
- Iron Golem3711.4k
- Withered Iron golem2711.5k
- Steelioby Dr. FXP2711k
- Come Here !^)by Ningy4711.3k
- Cuty Blue Golemby Roomy Dam2711k
- Iron Golem6711.7k
- Iron Gaurdianby Richard Rahl3710.9k
- overlord bossby mario games3711.5k
- dog Iron Golem53748.4k
- pet Iron Golem2711.2k
- black golem2711.1k
- Iron Golem34720.2k
- Iron Golemby spaceGuy 421710.9k
- Talula Brainwashed Iron Golem1711.2k
- Iron Golem4711.2k
- PET GOLEM0711.3k
- Mother Brainby JoshyBoi20075711.6k
- golem boss2711.2k
- Iron Golem2711.3k
- Iron Golemby Illfated Fix3711.1k
- Rideable Iron Golemby Quiet DNA1712k
- Iron Golemby Chiboy3711.1k
- ghost golemby code maker1711.5k
- Iron Golemby Joemama1711.1k
- Iron Golemby hacker2481710.9k
- Agent Golem4713.1k
- diamond golemby hacker2482712.8k
- Iron Golemby Lil pump2711.1k
- Super Golem!by Dooder3711.2k
- ultimate Golem3711k
- super Golem4711k
- Icy Diamond Guardianby CodeWolf653711.6k
- Shadow Golemby Blade master4711.2k
- Iron Golem6710.3k
- Wither Golemby Damaged Star0690.5k
- The Devil1558k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||100HP (50x )|
|Attack Strength||7HP (3.5x ) to 21HP (10.5x )|
|Drops||3-5 Iron Ingots , 0-2 Roses|
|Spawn||In Villages or built by a player|
Iron golems drop 3-5 iron ingots and 0-2 poppies on death, which makes players want to kill them. But killing iron golems decreases your popularity in a village by -5, and if your popularity level is below -15, the iron golems spawned in the village will see you as a threat and try to kill you. However, if you kill the iron golem using TNT or setting them on fire (by lava or flint and steel) they will not turn aggressive to you because of dying of natural causes.Thus, this is great way by slaying Iron golems to obtain iron ingots(or poppies).
Iron Golems will become aggressive against anything that attacks them or a Villager , except for the player who built them, and will only become unaggressive if they defeat the player or mob that attacked them, or if all players leave the game. Iron Golems will always stay near Villagers, and will attack any hostile mob that will not blow up on sight, but disadvantegely, will sometimes attack neutral or passive mobs as well.
Creating the Iron Golem
- Note: You must build this structure vertically to create an Iron Golem.
- Note: Iron Golems cannot be created in single player mode version 1.8.4.
- Note: This crafting recipe does not use a crafting bench.
- Note: When making the iron golem shape, the pumpkin must be placed last, or it will not spawn an iron golem, and keep the shape in the world.
- Note: There should not be a block or a non-solid block on the spaces marked 'None'.
- Note: If a player, or other entity is standing too close to the structure when the pumpkin is placed, it will not transform into the golem.
- When created, Iron Golems will always face south.
- Iron Golems holding a poppy will turn Villager children into adult Villagers.
- Iron Golems sink in water.
- Iron Golems may be based on the robots from Hayao Miyazaki's movie Castle in the Sky .
- Iron Golems would attack Creepers in 1.8 only, and only if the creeper has little enough health for the golem to one-shot it.
- Iron Golems are a reference to The Iron Giant .
- Enderman can create Iron Golems, but this is extremely rare.
- Iron Golems can be put on a lead.
- For every 21 or more valid doors in a village of at least 10 villagers, an iron golem can spawn, The chance of happening is 1 in 7000 per game tick, which averages around every 6 minutes.
- Iron golems will sometimes hold out flowers to villagers. When villager children notice the poppy in its hand, they will slowly approach, and eventually take the flower.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!