- Three Headed Chicken91646.7k
- Fire Chicken71645.7k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371645.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361645.5k
- Three Headed Chicken61646.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71645.5k
- Spotted Chicken41645.6k
- Chicken Horse41645.8k
- Burning Leash21645.4k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51645.3k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71645.7k
- Three Headed Chicken61646.2k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31645.6k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31645.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11645.4k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41645.2k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21645.7k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81645.9k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21645.7k
- Chickenby Artie31645.3k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41645.8k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21645.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021645.3k
- Burning Leashby 8837021645.2k
- Three Headed Chicken21645.3k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11645.6k
- Three Headed Chicken11645.3k
- Chickenby Shocked City41645.5k
- Chickenby Ningy21645.4k
- Three Headed Chicken31646k
- Three Headed Chicken21645.6k
- Burning Leash31645.6k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51645.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31645.9k
- Three Headed Chicken41645.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41643.4k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81580k
- Burning Leash0959.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!