- Three Headed Chicken91409.5k
- Fire Chicken71408.5k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371408.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361408.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61408.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71408.3k
- Spotted Chicken41408.4k
- Chicken Horse41408.6k
- Burning Leash21408.3k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51408.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61408.5k
- Three Headed Chicken61409k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31408.4k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31408.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11408.3k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41408k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21408.5k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81408.7k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21408.5k
- Chickenby Artie31408.2k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41408.7k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21408.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021408.2k
- Burning Leashby 8837021408k
- Three Headed Chicken21408.1k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11408.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11408.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41408.4k
- Chickenby Ningy21408.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31408.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21408.5k
- Burning Leash31408.4k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51408.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31408.7k
- Three Headed Chicken41408.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41406.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81342.8k
- Burning Leash0722k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!