- Three Headed Chicken91938.5k
- Fire Chicken71937.3k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371937.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371937.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61937.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71937.3k
- Spotted Chicken41937.2k
- Chicken Horse41937.5k
- Burning Leash21937.1k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51937k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71937.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61937.9k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31937.3k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31937.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11937.1k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41936.8k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21937.4k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81937.6k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21937.4k
- Chickenby Artie31937k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41937.5k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21937.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021937k
- Burning Leashby 8837021936.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21936.9k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11937.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11936.9k
- Chickenby Shocked City41937.2k
- Chickenby Ningy21937k
- Three Headed Chicken31937.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21937.3k
- Burning Leash31937.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51936.9k
- Three Headed Chicken41937.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41935.1k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81871.7k
- Burning Leash01250.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!