- Three Headed Chicken91932.2k
- Fire Chicken71931k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371930.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371930.9k
- Three Headed Chicken61931.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71931k
- Spotted Chicken41930.9k
- Chicken Horse41931.1k
- Burning Leash21930.7k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51930.7k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71931.1k
- Three Headed Chicken61931.5k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31931k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31930.9k
- Three Headed Chicken11930.7k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41930.5k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21931k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81931.2k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21931k
- Chickenby Artie31930.7k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41931.2k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21931k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021930.7k
- Burning Leashby 8837021930.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21930.6k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11931k
- Three Headed Chicken11930.6k
- Chickenby Shocked City41930.8k
- Chickenby Ningy21930.7k
- Three Headed Chicken31931.3k
- Burning Leash31931k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51930.6k
- Three Headed Chicken31931.2k
- Three Headed Chicken41930.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41928.7k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81865.3k
- Burning Leash01244.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!