- Three Headed Chicken91936.4k
- Fire Chicken71935.2k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371934.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371935.1k
- Three Headed Chicken61935.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71935.1k
- Spotted Chicken41935.1k
- Chicken Horse41935.3k
- Burning Leash21934.9k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51934.8k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71935.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61935.7k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31935.1k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31935k
- Three Headed Chicken11934.9k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41934.6k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21935.2k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81935.4k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21935.2k
- Chickenby Artie31934.8k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41935.3k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21935.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021934.8k
- Burning Leashby 8837021934.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21934.7k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11935.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41935k
- Chickenby Ningy21934.8k
- Three Headed Chicken31935.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21935.1k
- Burning Leash31935.1k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51934.7k
- Three Headed Chicken31935.4k
- Three Headed Chicken41935k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41932.9k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81869.5k
- Burning Leash01248.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!