- Three Headed Chicken91935k
- Fire Chicken71933.8k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371933.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371933.7k
- Three Headed Chicken61934.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71933.7k
- Spotted Chicken41933.7k
- Chicken Horse41933.9k
- Burning Leash21933.5k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51933.4k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71933.8k
- Three Headed Chicken61934.3k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31933.7k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31933.6k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41933.3k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21933.8k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81934k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21933.8k
- Chickenby Artie31933.4k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41933.9k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21933.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021933.4k
- Burning Leashby 8837021933.3k
- Three Headed Chicken21933.3k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11933.7k
- Three Headed Chicken11933.4k
- Chickenby Shocked City41933.6k
- Chickenby Ningy21933.4k
- Three Headed Chicken31934.1k
- Three Headed Chicken21933.8k
- Burning Leash31933.7k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51933.3k
- Three Headed Chicken31934k
- Three Headed Chicken41933.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41931.5k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81868.1k
- Burning Leash01247.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!