- Three Headed Chicken91933.7k
- Fire Chicken71932.5k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371932.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371932.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61932.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71932.5k
- Spotted Chicken41932.4k
- Chicken Horse41932.6k
- Burning Leash21932.2k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51932.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71932.6k
- Three Headed Chicken61933k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31932.5k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31932.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11932.2k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41932k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21932.5k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81932.7k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21932.5k
- Chickenby Artie31932.2k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41932.7k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21932.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021932.2k
- Burning Leashby 8837021932k
- Three Headed Chicken21932.1k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11932.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11932.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41932.3k
- Chickenby Ningy21932.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31932.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21932.5k
- Burning Leash31932.5k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51932.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31932.7k
- Three Headed Chicken41932.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41930.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81866.8k
- Burning Leash01246k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!