- Three Headed Chicken91412.4k
- Fire Chicken71411.4k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371411.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361411.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61411.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71411.2k
- Spotted Chicken41411.3k
- Chicken Horse41411.5k
- Burning Leash21411.2k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51411.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61411.5k
- Three Headed Chicken61411.9k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31411.3k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31411.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11411.2k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41411k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21411.4k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81411.6k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21411.5k
- Chickenby Artie31411.1k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41411.6k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21411.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021411.1k
- Burning Leashby 8837021411k
- Three Headed Chicken21411k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11411.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11411.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41411.3k
- Chickenby Ningy21411.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31411.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21411.4k
- Burning Leash31411.4k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51411k
- Three Headed Chicken31411.6k
- Three Headed Chicken41411.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41409.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81345.7k
- Burning Leash0724.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!