- Three Headed Chicken91943.4k
- Fire Chicken71942.2k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371942k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371942.1k
- Three Headed Chicken61942.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71942.1k
- Spotted Chicken41942.1k
- Chicken Horse41942.3k
- Burning Leash21941.9k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51941.8k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71942.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61942.7k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31942.2k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31942.1k
- Three Headed Chicken11941.9k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41941.7k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21942.2k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81942.4k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21942.2k
- Chickenby Artie31941.9k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41942.4k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21942.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021941.9k
- Burning Leashby 8837021941.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21941.8k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11942.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11941.8k
- Chickenby Shocked City41942k
- Chickenby Ningy21941.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31942.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21942.2k
- Burning Leash31942.2k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51941.8k
- Three Headed Chicken31942.4k
- Three Headed Chicken41942.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41939.9k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81876.5k
- Burning Leash01255.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!