- Three Headed Chicken91191.3k
- Fire Chicken71190.4k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371190.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361190.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61190.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71190.2k
- Spotted Chicken41190.3k
- Chicken Horse41190.5k
- Burning Leash21190.2k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51190.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61190.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61190.9k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31190.3k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31190.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11190.2k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41190k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21190.4k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81190.6k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21190.4k
- Chickenby Artie31190.1k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41190.6k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21190.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021190.2k
- Burning Leashby 8837021190k
- Three Headed Chicken21190k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11190.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11190.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41190.3k
- Chickenby Ningy21190.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31190.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21190.4k
- Burning Leash31190.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51190k
- Three Headed Chicken31190.6k
- Three Headed Chicken41190.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41188.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81124.7k
- Burning Leash0503.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!