- Three Headed Chicken91418.3k
- Fire Chicken71417.3k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371417.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361417.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61417.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71417.1k
- Spotted Chicken41417.2k
- Chicken Horse41417.4k
- Burning Leash21417.1k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51417k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61417.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61417.8k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31417.2k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31417.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11417.1k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41416.9k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21417.3k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81417.5k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21417.4k
- Chickenby Artie31417k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41417.5k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21417.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021417k
- Burning Leashby 8837021416.9k
- Three Headed Chicken21416.9k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11417.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11417k
- Chickenby Shocked City41417.2k
- Chickenby Ningy21417.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31417.6k
- Three Headed Chicken21417.3k
- Burning Leash31417.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51416.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31417.5k
- Three Headed Chicken41417.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41415.1k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81351.6k
- Burning Leash0730.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!