- Three Headed Chicken91644.2k
- Fire Chicken71643.2k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371642.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361643k
- Three Headed Chicken61643.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71643k
- Spotted Chicken41643.1k
- Chicken Horse41643.3k
- Burning Leash21642.9k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51642.8k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71643.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61643.7k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31643.1k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31643k
- Three Headed Chicken11642.9k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41642.7k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21643.2k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81643.4k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21643.2k
- Chickenby Artie31642.8k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41643.3k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21643.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021642.8k
- Burning Leashby 8837021642.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21642.8k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11643.1k
- Three Headed Chicken11642.8k
- Chickenby Shocked City41643k
- Chickenby Ningy21642.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31643.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21643.1k
- Burning Leash31643.1k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51642.7k
- Three Headed Chicken31643.4k
- Three Headed Chicken41643k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41640.9k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81577.5k
- Burning Leash0956.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!