- Three Headed Chicken91945.1k
- Fire Chicken71943.8k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371943.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371943.8k
- Three Headed Chicken61944.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71943.8k
- Spotted Chicken41943.7k
- Chicken Horse41944k
- Burning Leash21943.6k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51943.5k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71943.9k
- Three Headed Chicken61944.4k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31943.8k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31943.7k
- Three Headed Chicken11943.6k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41943.3k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21943.9k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81944.1k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21943.9k
- Chickenby Artie31943.5k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41944k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21943.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021943.5k
- Burning Leashby 8837021943.3k
- Three Headed Chicken21943.4k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11943.8k
- Three Headed Chicken11943.4k
- Chickenby Shocked City41943.7k
- Chickenby Ningy21943.5k
- Three Headed Chicken31944.2k
- Three Headed Chicken21943.8k
- Burning Leash31943.8k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51943.4k
- Three Headed Chicken31944.1k
- Three Headed Chicken41943.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41941.6k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81878.2k
- Burning Leash01257.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!