- Three Headed Chicken91578.5k
- Fire Chicken71577.5k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371577.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361577.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61577.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71577.4k
- Spotted Chicken41577.4k
- Chicken Horse41577.6k
- Burning Leash21577.3k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51577.2k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61577.6k
- Three Headed Chicken61578k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31577.5k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31577.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11577.3k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41577.1k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21577.5k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81577.7k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21577.6k
- Chickenby Artie31577.2k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41577.7k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21577.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021577.2k
- Burning Leashby 8837021577k
- Three Headed Chicken21577.1k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11577.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11577.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41577.4k
- Chickenby Ningy21577.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31577.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21577.5k
- Burning Leash31577.5k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51577.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31577.7k
- Three Headed Chicken41577.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41575.3k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81511.8k
- Burning Leash0891k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!