- Three Headed Chicken91574.2k
- Fire Chicken71573.2k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371573k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361573.1k
- Three Headed Chicken61573.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71573.1k
- Spotted Chicken41573.1k
- Chicken Horse41573.3k
- Burning Leash21573k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51572.9k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61573.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61573.7k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31573.2k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31573.1k
- Three Headed Chicken11573k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41572.8k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21573.3k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81573.5k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21573.3k
- Chickenby Artie31572.9k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41573.4k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21573.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021572.9k
- Burning Leashby 8837021572.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21572.9k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11573.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11572.9k
- Chickenby Shocked City41573.1k
- Chickenby Ningy21573k
- Three Headed Chicken31573.5k
- Three Headed Chicken21573.2k
- Burning Leash31573.2k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51572.8k
- Three Headed Chicken31573.4k
- Three Headed Chicken41573.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41571k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81507.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!