- Piggy Bank Cat23196.2k
- Bluestarby Bleak Grate8184.5k
- Goldfish The Tuna Loving Catby Yeet10186k
- rare fairy catby Dragon Gurl7191.1k
- Turtleby Dull Lobster12187.7k
- green catby Ian10185k
- creeper slime catby Versasha6185.7k
- flaming Cat7185.5k
- Evil Red Cat3184.5k
- degc xcdegxkjh34gfcjrccwfdcueef4e dc vffr vv vbfrff vgb vby Resonant Rat4184.8k
- Red Catby Thin Show9185.6k
- agent orangeby Dry Duke7187.2k
- devil cat5184.8k
- Red Catby Ethereal Act11186.7k
- Catiby Togglor7184.4k
- Cat Bean13185.7k
- fish finger gang5185.5k
- Red Cat5184.4k
- irish catby Heady Kitty10185k
- Parriotby Dr. FXP14184.2k
- Garfieldby DerpyChicken3184.6k
- Herobrine's Catby DerpyChicken7192.7k
- Mewby SD1476185.2k
- littenby Poor Banshee9184.7k
- sampy catby Typical Rust2184.2k
- zombie Red Cat5185.3k
- Crookshanksby Lustrous Cat5184k
- santa catby Ocean8186.1k
- phantom Red Cat7188.7k
- Ice Cat6184.5k
- Lionby Wrench5185.2k
- Morningflowerby Catlover18184.2k
- Red Catby Ben6184.8k
- black red striped tiger27199.7k
- Tigerby Shady Rhino5188.1k
- warriorcat of fire clanby Ian8184.4k
- Red Catby The Dancer3184.4k
- pukeing rainbows catby Togglor22186.6k
- Red kittyranger5182.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||When Ocelot is tamed by player|
Cats, like other mobs, can breed with other members of the same species. All you have to do is have two tamed cats together and make sure they're standing up. Take two raw fish and feed them one each. They will have love hearts above their heads and will run to each other and mingle for a bit. Then a small kitten should appear, whose pattern will match one of the parents. Cats can breed once every five minutes, and kittens cannot breed.
In order to tame Ocelots so they can become your Cat, you must feed them 2-5 fish. However, since it is a shy mob, you will need to stand still. Eventually, the Ocelot will slowly approach you, and at one point, it will stop, and just stare at you. Do not make any sudden movements such as moving your head or walking around, as the Ocelot will get scared and run away. You will need to slowly, with care and patience, move your head to where you are able to feed the Ocelot, and if done correctly, you will have a brand new pet Cat.
- Cats like to sit on chests , beds , and active furnaces , mirroring the behavior of real-life cats.
- While active furnaces are not affected by sitting cats, chests and beds are. If a cat sits on a chest, it cannot be opened, and if one sits on a bed, the player will not be able to sleep. The only ways to stop them from sitting on a chest or bed are to lure them away with raw fish, put glass blocks above it, or create a piston device to push them off.
- If a window is present in a house, a cat may sometimes look out of it.
- Wolves will not attack cats, tamed or otherwise.
- Due to a bug cats and dogs may, in rare cases, teleport close to the player without any notable reason. This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps). It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- This may be intentional to prevent them from getting stuck or being unable to follow the player through the same path (such as over a large hill or across gaps).
- It is confirmed on PlayStation 4 that dogs will teleport in order to follow the player if the distance between them grows too far.
- Creepers will run away from cats, as if they are scared of them.
- A standing cat can still breed with a sitting cat, but the kitten will always have the same pattern as the standing cat has rather than the sitting cat.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!