Who did it?, a project made by Weird Marriage using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Puzzle, Storytelling, Role Playing
input/output, visibility, simple events, simple messaging, delays, advanced motion, advanced costume handling, layers, basic math, simple conditionals, miscellaneous
- timmy was a good kid.
- one day a clarissa dropped her homework.
- he had forgotten his homework.
- so he pretended her homework was his.
- he didn’t even feel guilty.
- he wanted another way to improve his campaign.
- feeling mischeivious, he had an idea.
- he went over to the ballot box and replaced all of clarissa’s votes with his.
- he heard someone coming, so he fled the scene, forgetting his backpack.
- if you enjoyed, please leave a like!❤️
- kate~ brown hair, clarissa’s best friend, hates green, likes chips, in 6th grade.
- josh~ brown hair, timmy’s best friend, sibling owns green backpack, likes all food, in 5th grade honors class.
- clarissa~ brown hair, owns green backpack, ran for class president, doesn’t like chips, 6th grade.
- timmy~ brown hair, favorite color green, ran for class president, likes chips, in 6th grade.
- hello, i’m detective molly.
- someone sabotaged the class president votes!
- tap on the things to know what they are.
- tap on the suspects to see their alibis.
- tap on me to tell who did the crime.
- who do you think did it?
- a green backpack.
- chips found inside backpack.
- 6th grade homework with no name found in backpack.
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- cartoon kids 04 - cartoon kids 04
- Kid Plain 5 - Kid Plain 5
- girl 2 - girl 2
- school boy - school boy
- girl 6 - girl 6
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing