Western waffles, a project made by Many Robot using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
advanced costume handling, delays, input/output, simple sound playing, advanced motion, visibility
- howdy. im sheriff waffles. today, im going to give you a tour of this ol'e western town. follow me.
- waffles on horse
- waffles off horse
- yee meow! welcome to cat town! lets go check out the saloon.
- howdy! im bill the saloon server. can i get you a cactus juice or milk?
- waffles saloon 2
- milk please. with bendie straw.
- awww... that hit the spot. now, lets go check out the barn.
- welcome to mr. tom catt's ranch! look at all these sheep!
- howdy! welcome to my farm! would you like to help me shear my sheeps! i'll give you 50 cents.
- western waffles shearing
- sure thing! lets get to it!
- oh wow! betty is beautiful! thanks for shearing her. here you go- 50 cents. well good bye now!
- now lets go to the river.
- now lets go take a dip in the river.
- waffles out of water
- brrrr.... its freezing in here! well, at least im clean. now, lets go visit the fields.
- wait... did you hear that? i think its... oh no! its the barking of the outlaw fido the evil dog. lets get him.
- fido. i thought you were in jail. time for a jail reunion. im warning you. i have a gun and lasso and im not afraid to use it.
- i'll never surrender you scardy cat. now i dont ahve a gun or rope, but i have claws and a big blow hole. i better show you how they work.
- those were my claws and speed and now for my blow hole.
- waffles after attack
- ouch... he's super strong. i think i can tie him with my lasso.
- ha! time to put you back in prison.
- oh my! you captured the most notorious villain in cat town! thank you so much sheriff waffles! you saved the town!
- waffles captured wolf
- oh it was nothing really. i just did what anyone else would do!
- we'll lock him up in the most secure prison cell, i can assure you. well bye now!
- well, today has been great givin you a tour of my town. i hope you enjoyed it. before you leave, look at the constellation of my face.
- western waffles copy
- waffles in saloon