Tynker how to use, a project made by Ajar Porpoise using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, simple messaging, simple events, visibility, screen bounds, simple loops, simple costume handling, advanced animation, basic physics, expert physics, simple motion
- hi welcome to tynker!
- its a programming app to make games and more!
- what you think about it?
- i dont know sort of
- code cody to move proparly then press the button
- use cody to move with a joystick
- great! thanks for coding cody! you know how to code now!
- red button - red button off
- red button - red button on