project screenshot

Tynker Among Us V0.1. 1 2

by Scary Pause

3
357
Share
Report

Description

Tynker Among Us V0.1. 1 2, a project made by Scary Pause using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.

Tags

Art, Game, Animation, Simulator

Concepts

simple variables, basic math, miscellaneous, variables, simple conditionals, delays

  • #Lines:1108
  • #Actors:39
  • #Costumes:160
  • #Scripts:129

Text Snippets

  • Tynker Among Us V0.1. 1 2
  • if this gets 100 likes i will do the version.2 of this.
  • drawing111111111
  • drawing1111111111
  • drawing11111111111
  • drawing111111111111
  • drawing1111111111111
  • drawing111111111111111
  • drawing11111111111111
  • drawing1111111111111111
  • drawing11111111111111111
  • drawing111111111111111112
  • drawing1111111111111111111
  • notice: this game is still in beta and is still incomplete. more updates coming soon!
  • what is your name
  • bottom message box
  • made by tamaknown. fan made version of “among us”
  • press “free play” the computer allows you to change the game settings and your color. once your ready, click start. your role is randomized. 10 percent chance of being imposter, and 90 percent chance being crewmate. as an imposter, you can sabotage the ship by ruining the 02, locking doors, and more. your able to kill crewmates but don’t let anybody see you. as a crewmate, your required to complete tasks such as fixing wires, lining up the engines, and more. you must be cautious with since there is an imposter among the 10 people. the point of the game is to figure out who is the imposter.
  • v.0.2 - added dummies - you can’t walk out of the ship now - kill function - removed bot collision
  • whats coming soon: moving bots - seperate rooms - tasks - report
  • more updates please
  • who’s tamaknown
  • like the game to motivate me to update more!
  • i’m somebody that got bored and decided to make stuff. my “offical” logo is next to the help button.
  • debug version on
  • sorry, tynker doesn’t allow mulitplayer. free play has bots.
  • game settings (speed settings, task settings, ect.) are still being made. like the game if you wanna see more!

Remixes of "Tynker Among Us V0.1. 1 2" (1)

avatar
Tynker Among Us V0.1. 1 2
358