Townsfolk roleplay, a project made by Fluid Pattern using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Adventure, Art, Role Playing
input/output, visibility, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, delays, simple events, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, basic math
- you are a townsville folk you must complete the test you come upon.
- created by k© not to be copied📵
- there is a poor lady begging for some coins...
- give her the 5 cents you have
- she rewards you by...
- showing you her true self and giving you 100 cents (your rich)
- an evil witch appears, and you get bad luck!
- now you see a crying child singing a song:
- "i've lost a friend, i wonder when i'll ever find one like them again..."
- ask her what's wrong
- you make her happy and she starts singing:
- "oh, yes i've lost a friend, but now i've found someone betterrr"
- sad child walking away
- she gets up walking away, sobbing and you wonder if you could have helped her
- child talking to herself
- you come upon the same child you saw before
- she notices you and turns around
- ghost and child disappear
- for a moment you see a ghost by her
- just for a moment
- to be continued...
- 20 likes for more...(or featured) thanks for featured last time! created by k© not to be copied📵
- background scene - Woman begging
- background scene - Fairy comes
- background scene - Evil witch
- background scene - Crying child
- background scene - Happy child
- background scene - Sad child walking away
- background scene - Child talking to herself
- background scene - Ghost and child
- background scene - Ghost and child disappear
- background scene - To be continued
- Coins - Cash cash
- Bad luck cat - Bad luck
- Face - Smile
- Face1 - Sad