The Great American Eclipse, a project made by Pathetic Deal using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple events, input/output, delays, direction and turning, simple loops, visibility, advanced motion, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, simple motion, simple costume handling
- the great american eclipse will take place on august 21, 2017.
- this diagram show what fishers, in, us will see.
- the maximum eclipse will be at 2:49 pm and will look like the diagram in the bottom left.
- the eclipse seen will start at 1:17 pm and end at 4:14 pm
- during an eclipse, the corona and chromosphere are the only parts of the sun that can be seen.
- it will be dangerous to look at, so buy some eclipse viewers and stay safe!
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- background scene - drawing2
- background scene - drawing3
- background scene - drawing2 copy
- background scene - drawing1 copy
- background scene - drawing copy
- Sun - image
- Moon - image
- Sun1 - image
- Moon1 - image
- Maximum Eclipse - image