delays, simple sound playing
- the sun is big and radiates heatwaves. it is the only star in the milky way and has its own gravitational field to hold up all the planets in the milky way.
- mercury is the closest planet to the sun and is the smalled planet in the solar system
- venus is the second planet from the sun. it is the hottest planet in the solar system but isn’t the closest planet to the sun.
- earth is the planet we live on. it is made up of approx. 2/3 of water and approx. 1/3 of land.
- mars is the planet next to earth. it is the fourth planet from the sun and is the second smallest planet in the solar system.
- jupiter is a gas planet. it has 67 known moons and is the biggest planet in the solar system.
- saturn has rings made of rocks. it is the sixth planet from the sun and is also a gas planet like jupiter.
- uranus makes one trip around the sun every 84 earth years. it is known as the “ice-giant” because it hits the coldest temperatures of any plant in the milky way.
- neptune has the second largest gravity of any planet in the solar system. it has 14 moons.
- pluto has been a dwarf planet from 2006. it is the furthest from the sun out of all of the planets displayed. it is the largest dwarf planet and is 1/3 water.
- background scene - space
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 1
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 2
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 3
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 4
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 5
- Flaming Comet - Flaming Comet 6
- Explosion - Explosion 1
- Explosion - Explosion 2
- Explosion - Explosion 3
- Explosion - Explosion 4
- Explosion - Explosion 5