simple events, direction and turning, simple motion, input/output, pen color, simple loops, delays, simple drawing, pen size, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing
- mercury is the smallest planet in our solar system, it is an ice giant. it is the closest planet to the sun
- venus is extremely hot it is also a terrestrial planet. it is the second closest planet to the sun
- earth is the only inhabitable planet in the solar system. it is also the only planet with any type of life. it is the third closest planet to the sun.
- mars is the planet in the solar system that is the most like earth, the temperatures are more extreme but if mars had water it could almost be inhabitable.mars is a terrestrial planet. mars is the fourth closest planet from the sun.
- jupiter is a gas giant it is also the largest planet in our solar system. jupiter is the fourth furthest planet from the sun.
- saturn is a gas giant besides uranus it is the only planet with rings. saturn is famous for its rings because they are large enough to see through a normal telescope unlike uranuses. saturn is the third furthest planet from the sun.
- uranus is a gas giant you can't walk on uranus because there is no solid surface. unlike most of the planets in the solar system uranus has rings, they are made out of large chunks of rock and ice. uranus is the second furthest planet from the sun.
- neptune is an ice giant it has the coldest surface temperature in the solar system. nepyune is the furthest planet from the sun.
- pluto is a dwarf planet it used to be a planet but scientists claimed that it is to small to be a planet so they changed it. pluto is a terrestrial dwarf planet. you can not live on pluto.
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - space
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto