😼Pokemon Adventure!!😄, a project made by ~HYOOMENZ~ using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Funny, Battle, Art, Role Playing
simple messaging, visibility, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple events, delays, miscellaneous, basic math, simple conditionals, detect conditions, simple loops, simple motion, music and instruments, direction and turning, simple sound playing, advanced events, conditional loops, simple variables, actor properties, layers, simple costume handling, advanced motion
- 😼Pokemon Adventure!!😄
- lets go- lumiose
- (choose the fire ball). to get a water pokemon, tap the blue pokeball! to get a grass pokemon, tap the green pokeball! to get a fire pokemon, tap the orange ball!
- you chose firefang as your starter pokemon!
- do you want to give firefang a nickname?
- nope, firefang sounds good.
- what should his name be?
- is now his nickname!
- now you are ready to start your journey!
- lets go to tauros town!!
- you chose blasturtle as your starter pokemon!!!
- my name is professor sycamore
- i see that you are excited to continue your pokemon journey!
- you must choose either a different pokemon, or just keep the one you used last time.
- this is lumiose city!
- tauros town is full of trainers who want to battle the best and rise to championship status!!
- lets go to the pokemon battalion and earn a medal for your pokemon!
- to get the medal, you must defeat the battlemaster's pokemon!!
- this is the battatlion arena. here is where you battle with other peoples pokemon!
- here, i will help you destroy the opponent's pokemon!!
- please tell your pokemon to use the "flamethrower" attack!!
- "use the dragon breath attack!!"
- "use the flamethrower attack!!"
- congratulations!!! you won the lighning badge!!
- thank you everyone for getting part 1 to over 100 thousand views!!! if we get this one to 50+ likes, i will make part three!!
- you chose florion as your starter pokemon!!
- creator's note: only choose the orange fire pokeball. this game is not finished yet, so if you choose water or grass pokemons the game will not finish.