Pariavana-Isabella, a project made by Ragged Produce using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, text handling, simple events, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, simple motion, basic math
- hello! i celebrate parinirvana, also known as nirvana day!
- do you know what nirvana day is?
- great! i can teach you! let's start with the basics.
- nirvana is a day in the year were they celebrate the death of the buddha and remember him.
- the holiday belongs to the buddhist religion.
- click on the items around me to find out what parinirvana is really about!
- when you finished clicking on all the items, click on me again!
- yay! let's just review what it is all about.
- click on the items around me to review the basics!
- when you clicked on all the items, click on me again!
- i hope you learned a lot about nirvana day and its core purpose.
- i am the one and only buddha!
- i accomplished freedom and liberty for many people and i established the religion buddhism.
- on nirvana day, they celebrate my death and remember me.
- click on my other friends to find out more about nirvana!
- hello! i am a calendar.thankfully, i celebrate nirvana day so i remember the date!
- the dates or nirvana are the 8th of febuary, but most people celebrate it on the 15th
- click on my other buddies to find out more about nirvana!
- i am a monastery
- during nirvana day, i am full of people because they come to worship the buddha!
- people treat nirvana day as a social gathering and they prepare foods and give gifts in honor of the buddha. they usually hold this gathering in churches, temples, or monasteries!
- ommmm i am meditating
- meditating is a very important part of nirvana because the buddha believed deeply in meditation.
- so, by meditating, we are honoring the buddha!
- click on my other partners to find out more about nirvana!
- Buddha - Sample Pictures
- dates - calander pic
- monasteries - indian temple
- meditation - images