Paintbrush/pencil-fact/opinion, a project made by Last Push using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
English, Stick Figure
input/output, simple messaging, simple variables, basic math, simple conditionals, advanced costume handling, miscellaneous, string handling, simple events, program control, lists
- the paintbrush is better than the pencil because it looks way more professional.
- it does take longer for a painting to finish because paint is liquid and needs time to solidify.
- well, even though sketching may be easier, less prestigious, and art that is already dry, you get more depth in color with paint. you get more colorful colors! i'm sure everyone likes colors.
- generally, drawings are more like a composition of lines and smudges and paintings are more like smoothly spread, or dabbed, layers of color.
- more paintings are famous than sketches and are usually sold for more value than pencil sketches.
- you can look closely and see just a mesh of grey in sketches
- but sketching with the pencil is way easier! and it doesn't need to dry.
- pencil marks are also erasable and if you mess up, you can erase and keep trying. whereas paint can not be taken away so easily.
- i’m fine not having colors for my art. for me, drawing is better because it takes less time, tools, money
- leonardo da vinci spent 12 years painting the mona lisa’s lips.
- you can look closely and see a mesh of colors on paintings
- general technique
- painting more value
- identify facts and opinions from this arguement of which is better: the paintbrush or the pencil.
- is this a fact or opinion?
- sorry, that was not correct
- you can't prove that everyone agrees that paintings look more professional
- sorry, that is not correct
- it is true that paint is a liquid and needs time to solidify
- sorry, that was not right
- not everyone likes colors
- generally it's true
- that is correct!
- this is true in market value
- for some people, sketching or drawing is not so easy
- sorry, that's not correct
- pencil uses graphite which can be easily erased, but paint can stick to or seep through canvas or paper
- this person has an opinion of being fine with colorless sketches.
- some people may look at it differently
- your score of identifying facts and opinions is
- which do you like better from this arguement: the paintbrush or pencil?
- background scene - drawing
- actor - person1
- actor - person1 copy
- actor1 - person2
- drawing - drawing
- drawing - draw easy
- drawing - drawing copy
- drawing - draw easy copy
- drawing - paint colors
- drawing - draw colorless
- drawing - general technique
- drawing - meshes
- drawing - painting more value
- drawing - draw easy copy2
- actor11 - person3