Ocean Ecological Pyramid 2
Create an interactive ecological pyramid for an ecosystem of your choosing.
Informative, Educational, Art, Animals
- Ocean Ecological Pyramid 2
- Ocean Food Chain Pyramid
- Create an interactive ecological pyramid for an ecosystem of your choosing.
- kelp are not only a food source for fish and other marine animals, but are also a very good shelter.
- diatoms are organisms who use the process of photosynthesis to make energy.
- fish are one of the biggest parts of the marine food web. the feed sharks but also eat things like smaller fish and plants.
- blue whales are tbe biggest animal on earth and they eat krill and use it to make energy. there are so many producers so the whale can get enough energy.
- scuba divers and any other type of fisherman or human on or under the water are the top predators because of all the tech and machines we have. the energy of what things eat goes down 90% each time they eat.
- turtles are herbivors who eat plants like kelp and also eat sea grass along with algae, which they use to make energy.
- sea horses are herbivors who eat plants like kelp which they use to make energy.
- bacteria has a very important role in the ecosystem of cycling matter through the ecosystem.
- the sun is an abiotic factor in my ecosystem that gives sunlight to the rest of the ecosystem which make the water hotter and changes some of the ecosystem.