Mission San Carlos Borromeo del Carmelo quiz - copy, a project made by Emoji girl 😎 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, basic math
- hello today we are going to learn about mission san carlos borromeo del carmelo.
- bottom message box
- mission san carlos borromeo del carmelo was founded on june 3, 1770 by father serra. this mission was the second mission to be established. it was named after saint charles borromeo.
- the mission was made out of adobe bricks, tiles, and more. the adobe bricks were made put of mud, straw, cow poop, cow blood, and water. the adobe bricks were made by the men just in case they needed reparing.
- from that information, you will be answering some questions.
- who founded mission san carlos borromeo del carmelo?
- father jose real
- what is the mission made out of?
- tiles, adobe, and cement
- adobe, tiles, and more
- what number mission is it?
- you really know this mission!
- which person was named after mission san carlos?
- saint charles borromeo
- saint borromeo carmel
- good job! you are awesome!
- try hard next time...
- when was mission san carlos founded?
- thank you for playing!
- background scene - image
- Girl 6 - Girl 6