Metronome 2.0, a project made by Vicious Pretzel using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple variables, input/output, variables, basic math, miscellaneous, simple events, visibility, simple costume handling, simple conditionals, delays, simple loops, text handling, resize actor, simple messaging, simple sound playing, pen color
- if you want to pass to the next message touch the screen
- if you want to stop the sound touch the button "stop" and if you want to continue touch the button "go"
- in music bpm=beats per minute
- at what speed do you want than the metronome goes?
- (write, for example: 60 or 120)
- purple button off
- purple button on
- background scene - image
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- Stop - purple button off
- Stop - purple button on
- Go - purple button off
- Go - purple button on
- Change speed - red button off
- Change speed - red button on