Just Justice, a project made by Likable Sail using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, visibility, simple events, basic math, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, simple motion, resize actor, direction and turning
- welcome to the court.
- in this game, you will listen to two essays and decide which one is innocent or guilty.
- let us see our first suspect.
- i was going to the market today, and suddenly he jumped out in front of me! i tried to get him to go away. i had a feeling he was going to steal all my money. he stepped on my foot and i had to threaten him to call the police before he left.
- now let us see our second suspect.
- this might be scary.
- i was going to the zoo with my family when my son ran into the market.
- i had to go and get him and i saw the free este space was in front of her. i had jumped on her feet accidentally and when i heard police, i woke up.
- who was innocent?
- do you want to arrest suspect 1?
- it was really suspect 2 that was innocent because he was getting his son.
- thx for playing!
- lolarotg! !out loud and roll onto the ground!
- background scene - court
- background scene - suspect 1
- background scene - suspect 2
- background scene - decision
- judge - drawing