How to move your Actor
How to move your Actor, a project made by Imaginative Daisy using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
visibility, simple messaging, input/output, simple events, advanced animation, simple motion, direction and turning, miscellaneous, simple loops, delays, simple conditionals, detect conditions
- hello im gonna show you how move you actor!
- choose any actor or draw an actor your choice!
- grab the code block (when.......occurs)
- grab the code block (touch down) then place it into (when.....occurs)
- under (when......occurs) place (forever)
- under (forever) place (forever if.....)
- place (touch down) into the (forever if....)
- under (forever if....) place (point direction.....) set it to (touch location)
- place (animate) under (point direction.....) set animate to (walked 2)
- under (animate) place (move...pixels) set it to 0.6 pixels
- that is the code to make you actor move.
- background scene - Space
- Space Platform - Space Platform
- image - image
- image1 - image
- image2 - image
- image3 - image
- image4 - image
- image5 - image
- image6 - image
- image7 - image
- image8 - image