simple events, input/output, delays, visibility, advanced costume handling, advanced animation, resize actor, simple motion, text handling
- Homophones are words that sound the same but mean something different and are often spelled differently. Go on a quest to save the kingdom of Tynkerland.
- hi, i am lindsey, your narrator! i will be guiding you through the biggest bowling competition ever. today was the big day. the bowling competition. jimmy fallon vs dwayne “the rock” johnson. one will loose and have the ultimate punishment that the winner chooses, the winner will get ultimate bragging rights.
- on the walk to the bowling alley jimmy fallon, who was wearing totally passe habiliments, was thinking jubilantly of the event yet to come, the friendly competition, hoping to come out with a new friend. click on the space bar to see what dwayne was thinking on his way over.
- but when dwayne strode to the alley he was formulation a plan so he could antagonize his opponent to get a leg-up. dwayne found out jimmy’s weaknesses by his extremely thorough reconnaissance.
- when both opponents were at the primary location the game was going to start. but wait who will official the game? out came mr. jeremy varner to save the day. before the game jeremy felt the need to go over the rules and the qualms for the match,
- “remember guys this is a friendly competition, you shouldn’t…” “yeah yeah we know. now let's go!” dwayne said contemptuously interrupting jeremy. “i really don’t think we should talk to him that way, he was nice enough to volunteer to ref for us!” jimmy said, in hopes of teaching dwayne the acquisition of manners.
- bottom message box
- because jimmy did not agree with dwayne, he grew cantankerous because jimmy was not taking his side. due to the lack of agreement between jimmy and dwayne, they got into a contentious argument. press the enter key.
- frustrated dwayne created a plan to inconspicuously drop a bucket of asafoetida on jimmy in order to through him off of his role. and there jimmy sat content with his run and feeling pretty good, tranquil. when the bucket of asafoetida, which was set in perfect disposition, fell on his head! when jeremy revived jimmy, he felt the need to teach dwayne why his actions were unexceptable, in the most articulate manner,
- “dwayne, you should not just go off and dump buckets of asafoetida on people! today was just supposed to be a friendly competition between two people, of which i hoped would become friends. do you just not like me? even if you don’t you should have enough self control to pretend to be friendly. you took it too far! now i have to go to the hospital, thank you for being a total waste of my time.” “ i’m sorry sometimes i get too competitive, can we schedule a match next week. i want to be your friend. believe it or not i don’t have that many,” apologized dwayne. “of course! it will be fun.”
- and the two competitors that came in just for a bowling match left bestfriends, and had a great time and maybe a concussion.
- center message box
- when the dispute was finally settled by mr. jeremy varner, thank the lord, the match finally started with the distinctive sound of jimmy’s infallible strike. dwayne followed it up with a pretty okay spare. click the up arrow to see how dwayne will react.
- background scene - home
- background scene - adventure landscape
- background scene - alien landscape
- background scene - Bowling-Lanes-2-
- background scene - Metropolis
- background scene - City Street
- narrator - City Street
- narrator - City Street1
- narrator - City Street2