For Artismylife - Lost Cat
For Artismylife - Lost Cat, a project made by Purpleberry using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Adventure, Animation, Storytelling
visibility, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, input/output, simple events, delays, simple conditionals, basic math, detect conditions, miscellaneous, advanced motion, simple motion, functions, simple loops, layers, conditional loops, program control, simple variables, resize actor, variables
- For Artismylife - Lost Cat
- you found a cat on the road. it has no collar. would you bring it home?
- the cat keeps following you. would you take it home now?
- the cat seems friendly enough,
- where do you want the cat to sleep?
- locked in the basement
- you leave the cat in the kitchen and head to bed
- you leave the cat locked in the basement and head to bed
- you leave the cat in the hallway and head to bed
- you climb into bed and watch the cat happily hop up and fall asleep at the corner of the bed.
- pull the cat closer to you
- leave the cat and sleep
- the cat seems to not notice, but enjoys the affection.
- good job! thank you for playing!
- made by purpleberry
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- i am here to take you to the royal cat ball.
- this is queen stormy
- greetings young one.
- i wanted you to come to the ball so we could chat...
- we need your help! pets are in danger!
- robots are taking over the role of pets, and humans are beggining to forget about us
- but to fix this we need the brains of a human like you.