Fly across the moon
Fly across the moon, a project made by Insistent Value using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Trivia, Art, Stick Figure
input/output, simple messaging, visibility, basic math, delays, simple motion, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, advanced motion, advanced costume handling, simple events, direction and turning, simple loops, resize actor, detect conditions, simple sound playing
- Fly across the moon
- explain pacific ocean
- explorer ferdinand magellan named it the pacific ocean when he sailed into unfamiliar ocean.
- he named it 'pacific' because the waters were so calm.
- explain weight from plants
- under the side of a leaf are tiny holes called a 'stomata'.
- a stomata breaths air that is weight for the plant.
- congrats! you won!
- remix this project and title it 'i won!'
- so you can show that you won!
- how many minutes are in an average year?
- how many teeth does an average elephant have?
- how many games are in a nfl football season?
- how many hours does a sloth sleep per day?
- who named the pacific ocean?
- ferdinand magellan
- christopher columbus
- how many species of octopus are there in the world?
- how many people are over 100 years old worldwide?
- where does plants get its weight from?
- in 1995, the blue m&m replaced what color m&m?
- which is not a berry?
- it's a banana. look it up if you don't believe me
- what is it actually called?
- background scene - space
- moon - moon
- drawing - drawing
- drawing - drawing copy
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing