Touch anywhere to draw a flower. A different flower is drawn each time. See how each petal is “stamped” in a circle to make a flower? Change the numbers in the “repeat” command to create different kinds of flowers.
basic math, functions, simple variables, simple drawing, direction and turning, miscellaneous, simple motion, simple events, screen bounds, simple loops, advanced motion, pen color, pen size, resize actor, delays, simple costume handling, visibility, simple conditionals, simple messaging, input/output
- click the button to grow flowers in your garden!
- background scene - fantasy overhead
- background scene - grass
- background scene - fantasy open
- petal - petal
- petal - petal3
- petal - petal5
- petal - petal4
- petal - petal6
- cyan button - cyan button off
- cyan button - cyan button on