Earth's hero, a project made by AbsoluteZero using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
visibility, input/output, simple messaging, simple events, simple variables, delays, advanced costume handling, basic math, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, text handling, program control, advanced events, simple motion
- when i say go, you will need to memorize the animals and the positions they were in.
- a long time ago...
- the earth needed a hero.
- but nobody expected,
- a girl to step up to the challenge.
- at first, the townspeople did not want a girl hero.
- but after alyssa, the hero, showed her powers to the folks...
- but alyssa had not always had her powers.
- here is how she got them.
- tap on the diamonds to gather them. but beware! they will reappear until you gather them all.
- was there a dog in the picture?
- yay! next question!
- was there a goat?
- sorry, start over
- in the third row, which came first?
- sorry, start over.
- you passed the test!
- yay! you gathered all the diamonds!
- there is one magic feather. find the right one using the riddle.
- yay! you found it!
- the witch gave alyssa the power to duplicate herself...
- the power of invisibility...
- and the power of hypnosis.
- the magic feather is on the side that does not mean correct.
- it is on the top.
- beginning costume
- hello, mrs. dic tator.
- no, i was just going to the bathroom.
- oh! i hate being here. mrs. tator is really mean.
- i gathered all of the crystals!
- what is the next test, wizard lady?
- is this the right feather?
- you will do as i say.
- press the red stop button and heart my story.
- you can't be a hero. you are a girl!
- alyssa! why are you out of your bed?
- you aren't planning on running away from the dear orphanage are you?
- i don't believe you. go spend the day in the basement!
- i heard you want to leave this place?
- i will offer you a deal.
- if you can go through a series of mazes, i will give you powers.
- i will whisk you to your first maze.
- the first test tested your reflexes. this next test will test your memory.
- good job! you passed the memory test.
- there is only one more test.
- yes, darling. here are some powers.
- you picked the right feather. good job!
- you picked the wrong feather. try again.