by Alarming Dog
remixed from "Week 7 Code-A-Thon Challenge" by Original Queen
originally from "Week 7 Code-A-Thon Challenge" by Abiding Neighborhood
Doggy Days, a project made by Alarming Dog using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Simulator, Animals
simple events, visibility, advanced costume handling, detect conditions, simple motion, advanced motion, layers, simple messaging, input/output, simple conditionals, simple loops, program control, miscellaneous, advanced events, text handling, delays, resize actor, basic math, simple variables, variables, simple sound playing, music and instruments, advanced messaging
- this is your pet dog. you can name him/her and select whether he/she is a boy or a girl. you can feed, drink, play and do lots of other things with your pet dog. go to the bathroom to go to the kitchen and to the garden to go to the park. have fun! :-) hints: choose your dog's name and gender before you drag anything or go to other rooms and places. drag bath and bed items to purple sidetable when you have finished using them.
- what is your dog's name?
- what is your pet's gender?
- kitchen appliances scene
- kitchen appliances
- loves food! can i have some more?
- ruff ruff, this is fun!
- i'm such a good
- storytime is my favourite!
- i better stay away from him.
- nothing like a good accessory!
- i don't know the rules of chess.
- ruff ruff, hello!
- she looks scary.
- shampoo and conditioner
- image with sham+con
- glug, glug, glug, glug! i should have a good sleep!
- numm, numm, numm! crunchy!
- slurp, refreshing!
- that feels good!