by Canine Hike
remixed from "💎Diamond Mystery💎 1" by White Meadow
originally from "💎Diamond Mystery💎" by R3b3cca
Diamond mystery, a project made by Canine Hike using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Animation, Photo
delays, variables, simple sound playing, simple variables, simple conditionals, basic math
- you are a detective. a diamond has been stolen. collect clues to find the thief.
- first, lets look at the black cloth.
- it looks like it is used to make shirts.
- now lets examine the footprints.
- size 8 shoes, from the brand solester.
- lets see, purple woolen thread, used in a sweater.
- lets look at the glass.
- it was smashed when a rock was thrown at it.
- that would be how the thief got in!
- this is the rock that was thrown at the window!
- some crumbs were left there. they are probably from biscuits.
- here is the receipt used to buy the biscuits.
- now lets look at the suspects and see who it was!
- these are our 4 possible criminals.
- dainty destroyer,
- and perfection paul.
- click on who you think is the criminal.
- great job! you figured out who the criminal was!
- now, where did he put that diamond?
- whoops! try again.
- great job! you collected all the clues.
- now lets go to the lab and examine them.
- footprints found
- background scene - Museum
- background scene - Lab
- background scene - Criminals
- background scene - Well Done!
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing11 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing31 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing41 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing51 - drawing
- Boulder - Boulder
- Boulder1 - Boulder
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing61 - drawing
- drawing7 - drawing
- drawing71 - drawing
- drawing8 - Cloth
- drawing8 - Footprints
- drawing8 - Thread
- drawing8 - Glass
- drawing8 - Rock
- drawing8 - Crumbs
- drawing8 - Paper
- drawing9 - drawing
- drawing10 - drawing
- drawing12 - drawing
- drawing13 - drawing
- drawing14 - drawing
- drawing15 - drawing