💎Diamond Mystery💎 1, a project made by Laughable Monitor using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Simulator, Cool / Wow, Remake, Animation
delays, variables, simple sound playing, simple variables, simple conditionals, basic math
- you are a detective. a diamond has been stolen. collect clues to find the thief.
- first, lets look at the black cloth.
- it looks like it is used to make shirts.
- now lets examine the footprints.
- size 8 shoes, from the brand solester.
- lets see, purple woolen thread, used in a sweater.
- lets look at the glass.
- it was smashed when a rock was thrown at it.
- that would be how the thief got in!
- this is the rock that was thrown at the window!
- some crumbs were left there. they are probably from biscuits.
- here is the receipt used to buy the biscuits.
- now lets look at the suspects and see who it was!
- these are our 4 possible criminals.
- dainty destroyer,
- and perfection paul.
- click on who you think is the criminal.
- great job! you figured out who the criminal was!
- thanks for playing! i hope you enjoyed it!
- now, where did he put that diamond?
- whoops! try again.
- great job! you collected all the clues.
- now lets go to the lab and examine them.
- footprints found
- background scene - Museum
- background scene - Lab
- background scene - Criminals
- background scene - Well Done!
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing11 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing31 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing41 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing51 - drawing
- Boulder - Boulder
- Boulder1 - Boulder
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing61 - drawing
- drawing7 - drawing
- drawing71 - drawing
- drawing8 - Cloth
- drawing8 - Footprints
- drawing8 - Thread
- drawing8 - Glass
- drawing8 - Rock
- drawing8 - Crumbs
- drawing8 - Paper
- drawing9 - drawing
- drawing10 - drawing
- drawing12 - drawing
- drawing13 - drawing
- drawing14 - drawing
- drawing15 - drawing