Destroy Bosses Fire,Crang 1
remixed from "Destroy Bosses Fire,Crang" by Studious Chaos
originally from "Cyborg invasion - Beta 2.0" by Maximilian Wallis Hjorth
Destroy Bosses Fire,Crang 1, a project made by Married Lizard using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Battle, Animation, Arcade, Tower Defense, Remake
simple variables, basic math, delays, variables, simple conditionals, advanced math, conditional loops, functions, simple sound playing, simple loops
- Destroy Bosses Fire,Crang 1
- welcome to cyber invasion!
- tap on enemies to aim at them.
- press "shop" to upgrade turrent
- it is recommended to always choose the cheapest upgrade ;)
- please note that this game is in beta
- last resort costs
- do you want to activate it?
- remember that life is about choices, so make sure you make the right ones. but if you do happen to make a wrong decision, don't feel bad about it, because you can't live your life feeling bad about things that "could" have been or "should" have been, just do. and if what you do turns out bad, just apologise, don't feel bad about it. opposite goes for when you do something good though, feel good about it, and learn from the right decision.
- press bullets to stop them!
- highscore display1
- upgrade fire rate
- insufficent funds
- inSufficent Funds
- upgrade bullet speed
- bullet speed price
- recoil upgrade stat
- damage upgrade stat
- bullet apeed upgrade stat
- current bullet speed