remixed from "Dancing Dragon" by Abiding Neighborhood
originally from "Dancing Dragon - Sample" by Abiding Neighborhood
Dancing Dragon, a project made by lily cool girl using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
- set the head's follow speed higher,
- so it doesn't drag too far behind the mouse.
- only calculate distance once per loop, to make it faster
- point towards the follow target so we can move in the right direction.
- minimum distance
- the further the target is, the more we move.
- the closer the target is, the less we move.
- set the head's rotation back to left-right so it can't go upside-down
- randomize the size and angle so the fireworks each look a little different.
- only trigger if touching the dragon's head.
- go to random location
- switch to a random costume a random number of times
- number of costume switches
- create fireworks
- create fireworks after the dragon is created.
- number of fireworks
- background scene - Night City
- dragon - bl\ank
- dragon - blank1
- fireworks - fireworks9
- fireworks - fireworks1
- fireworks - fireworks2
- fireworks - fireworks3
- fireworks - fireworks4
- fireworks - fireworks5
- fireworks - fireworks6
- fireworks - fireworks7
- fireworks - fireworks8
- fireworks - firework rocket
- actor - blank