CRB011- Kira & Jess- Tynker activity
Students will be able to code and use algorithms through the use of the coding program Tynker. Students will become confident and involved learners and coders.
simple sound playing, input/output, simple events
- did you know that queensland's great barrier reef is the largest coral reef in the world?
- did you know that the northern territory desert is home to the iconic sandstone monolith uluru (ayers rock)?
- did you know that western australia is home to the margaret river wine region and is mostly made up of arid outback terrain?
- did you know that south australia's coastline is lined by the sheer cliffs of the great australian bight?
- did you know that new south wales is home to iconic structures such as the sydney opera house and harbour bridge?
- did you know that victoria is australia's most densely populated state and is filled with many historical places?
- did you know that tasmania is an isolated island off australia's south coast and is known for its vast, rugged wilderness areas?
- hello and welcome to 3cb! please click on each state and territory to find out some interesting facts about the diverse characteristics of australia and its places.
- background scene - space
- actor - actor
- actor1 - actor
- actor2 - actor
- actor3 - actor
- actor4 - actor
- actor5 - actor
- actor6 - actor
- school girl - school girl