Claire’s pet emporium
originally from "Kylie’s Pet Emporium" by Simple Waterbottle
Claire’s pet emporium, a project made by Skillful Sorbet using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Cool / Wow, Simulator, Taking Care Of, Animals
simple messaging, visibility, simple events, simple variables, advanced costume handling, input/output, variables, delays, detect conditions, layers, advanced motion, advanced events, simple conditionals, simple motion, simple loops, basic math, program control, miscellaneous, simple costume handling, resize actor, simple sound playing, music and instruments
- Claire’s pet emporium
- “arf!” let’s go home new owner!
- giving bunny food
- yuck! eww... please don’t feed me this!
- turn on the shower
- awwww... i love rubber ducky! so cute!
- yum! this is delicious!
- ooh... what a fun looking toy!
- aww... this isn’t my toy.
- i’m claire! i will help you adopt and take care of your pet!
- before i start, try tapping things around the office, (please don’t touch the cages or the door or the buttons yet, though... or me, i’m sensative.) they might respond!
- first, see all of the pets to choose from. to do that, tap on the buttons that say cat, dog, or bunny.
- next, tap on your pet’s cage bars and free your pet.
- then, send them to their new home by pressing the button for them.
- finally, tap the door to go. have fun! bye!
- psst! tap on me!
- i see you brought home your new pet! now, what it’s name?
- awesome name! hi,
- well, anyways i just popped over here to tell you that to go inside your house press the door!
- you. are. a. horrible owner!!!! i will take your pet away from you now!!!! never come back!!!! and, no, i don’t have anger issues!!!!
- kylie’s got issues
- how dare you think of hiring them!!! they’re nothing but a nuisance!!! argghhhhh!!!
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- tall cage bars 1
- tall cage bars 2
- “hooray!” let’s go home new owner!
- “mew!” let’s go home new owner!
- yuck! eww... please dont feed me this!
- you found me! good job!
- take puppy 1 home
- Distraction Bush
- puppy two exit button
- puppy three exit button
- puppy three exit button1
- puppy three exit button11
- puppy three exit button111
- puppy three exit button1111
- puppy three exit button11111
- distaction bush1
- puppy three exit button112
- puppy three exit button1121
- puppy three exit button11211
- puppy three exit button112111
- filled dog food/cat food
- Filled Dog food/Cat food
- other rooms door
- Other rooms door
- i am da only one, da one
- octopus chew toy
- 2 bars - not so good, do something!
- 1 bar - emergency
- all out - very bad, pet taken
- Green zone - bad, do something!
- Yellow zone - not good...
- Orange zone - okay...
- Dark Red zone - great!
- Red zone - good.
- All out - VERY bad, pet taken
- woah, was that kylie? gosh, i wonder why she’s so mad. anyways, hi, i’m marià! i’m hosting a reality tv show, and i’m looking for a star, so if you’re interested, play puppy project.
- i’ve been hit!
- kylie!!! what have you done!?! now i’m invisible!!! (hmm, in. vis. i. ble... good screen name.) ahhh!!!
- bottom message box
- hi i’m uni! ihope you like this tynker! i will be here in all of uni’s projects (maybe)
- thank you for the 100 likes on her last project! that was great, and i know she really appreciated it! (if you haven’t played it yet, it is called get your fortune told!)
- anyways, i hope you like this one as well! it took her about a year to make, so please like it!
- if this project gets over 150 likes, she will release another one!
- thanks for playing!