by Watery Place
Artic Animalz!, a project made by Watery Place using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple messaging, visibility, simple events, direction and turning, advanced events, advanced costume handling, basic math, advanced motion, simple motion, input/output, delays, detect conditions, simple sound playing
- snowy owls mostly eat mammals ranging from small rodents to large hares in the wild.also,they swallow their prey whole.
- keep your hamsters in their cages!
- this is a polar bear,and they are not your average bear;they have white (or brown depending on the season) coats to keep them warm and cosy when the temparature drops down to a freezing -40oc.
- trigger activate
- the walrus,scientiffically a odobenus rosmarus,is a large (not to mention heavy) artic marine mammal which has a pair of flippers,no,not the ones that you buy from amazon®,a bald looking head,a short muzzle,tusks,small eyes and whiskers (not your cats' ones,but) the size of your whole cat.scientists recognise two subspecies-the atlantic and pacific walrus.
- person gotten to scene
- like their relatives,(wolves or dogs) the arctic fox has a very powerful sense of smell,as well as an extrordinary sense of hearing.
- sadly,the cute and fluffy predators (they eat lemmings and seal pups,they aren't very nice to others,neither is their table manners) on average live up to only 3-6 years,compared to our average 79 years.:(
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- Person - drawing
- Person - drawing copy
- Polar Bear - image
- Snowy Owl - image
- Next Button - drawing
- TriggerPoint1 - drawing
- PreviousButton1 - drawing
- TriggerPoint2 - drawing
- Walrus - image
- Arctic Fox - image