Ancient Egypt, a project made by Witty Pattern using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
History, Stick Figure
input/output, visibility, basic math, delays, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, variables, direction and turning, advanced animation, advanced math, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, simple loops, simple events, resize actor, text handling, advanced messaging, simple variables, string handling, graphic effects, layers
- welcome to the quick summary of ancient egypt (on the go addition)
- you will learn about...
- the ever so famous, nile!,
- egypt's interesting religion,
- great kings and queens
- and great kings and queens!
- and stick to the end for a review game!
- during the game...
- watch out for...
- the egyptians praised hapi, their god of the nile.
- they would say....
- "hail to you, o nile, who flows from the earth and comes to keep egypt alive."
- a woman named hatshepsut ruled egypt during the new kingdom.
- do you think she was a good leader?
- actually, she was!
- hatshepsut was a bold leader who led her armies into battle when enemies threatened egypt's borders.
- but she is most known for creating a time of great peace and economic success.
- egypt had 31 dynasties until it was conquered by the greek ruler alexander the great in 332 b.c.
- a dynasty is a series of rulers from the same family.
- for the people in ancient egypt, religion was an important part in daily life.
- it was the way people explained the workings of nature.
- why was there an unexpected long period without rain?
- sickness and death
- what caused sickness and death?
- let's see how much you know!
- how many miles long is the nile river?
- what is the name of egypts' god of the nile?
- how would you describe hatshepsut?
- religion was _____________________ in egyptians' lives.
- an important part
- when did hatshepsut rule?
- i hope you learned something new!
- the nile is the world's largest river!
- how many miles long do you think it is?
- 4,000 miles long
- the nile was 4,000 miles
- four thousand miles
- four thousand miles long
- it was 4,000 miles long
- yup, 4,000 miles long!!!!!
- nope, it was actually 4,000 miles long!!!
- background scene - Scene
- background scene - Great Kings and Queens
- background scene - Religion
- background scene - The Nile
- background scene - Praise to Hapi
- background scene - Hatshepsut
- background scene - Dynasty
- background scene - Nature
- background scene - Sickness and death
- background scene - Review start
- background scene - Review scene
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- 4000 - drawing
- Praise to Hapi - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- points counter - drawing